·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
656 Posts
Looking great!
But a good thing it has the word "COMPASS" on the door, just to let you know what model it is.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice, I really like that ad. The 2011 Compass I saw at the dealership last week just happened to be a red one. I'll be there again this week for a bit longer, obligatory tune up lol, and I hope it's still there because I really want to see it in person.

- Cherokee

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Ha revolutionary blood line they say... the blood in this Compass line is notably in dire need of a transfusion. Many are inflicted with cancerous failings. Flash and gleam but no durability ads or situations.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Love the ad! Gave me a little chill...just really well done. Have yet to see the commercial on TV though..may not be in Canada

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ha revolutionary blood line they say... the blood in this Compass line is notably in dire need of a transfusion. Many are inflicted with cancerous failings. Flash and gleam but no durability ads or situations.
I think the bloodline they were referring to was the brand, Jeep, not the compass itself.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
True CrazleKC, if the durability was equal to the Jeep Blood Line, then the Compass would have an good reputation. However, its doesn't and sadly JEEP makes no attempt to correct the engineering issues in the affected years. I have done some hunting on the 2011 but see no firm info on any improvements to the early wear out and failing components. I know that up to 2010 its the same and the parts # are the same for control arms and tie rods etc. 2011 it too new to show in parts suppliers and they're under OEM warranty as well. Time will tell though as it has for me. Its disturbing that the vibration the CVT generates is not correctable and widely know issues are labels as normal by Chrysler engineering. I have been told this on three occasions really hate that experience in this years vehicle.

However there is no question that driving a 4x4 w/ESP, ABS and 4 doors is a big step forward in safety.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the commercial. I downloaded it for my collection of memorabilia. I collect a bunch of paper and pix of all the new cars I've owned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts