My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I just bought a new 2011 compass with 7 miles on it two days ago. Wow, What a nice vehicle. I wasn't to impressed with the rugged plastic look of the interior but as i drove in it more, it grew on me. I have the front wheel drive one but as I read I don't think I will have to much issues with slipping and what not, even though i live in Jersey where we get an accumulative amount of snow.

I love the 6.5" touch screen head unit. It doesn't have the navi, but i can def live without that. I also have the 9 speaker package. Im not to excited about that, wish they would have but like a 10" sub in the back and not that 8".

Overall, my wife and I love the car and looking forward to keeping it a long time. I'm going to be giving you guys a heads up now and tell you , you will be hearing from me alot cause i always blog and post in forums any issues i think Im having. SO, Thanks guys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I installed some pics and songs on my external hard drive and im having issues playing from my hard drive and also putting pics on the HDD of the car. Is there a certain format or something I need to put it in.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad you joined us and congrats on your Compass! We'd love to see some pics of your new ride if you have some! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts