My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

Picked up my 2011 Jeep Compass North Edition 4x4 a little less than a month ago now. It's my first car and I'm happy with the purchase so far. Bought it from the Jeep Dodge dealership with 40,000 km (25,000 miles), has heated seats, remote start, and a block heater which will be nice/necessary to have in Winnipeg weather. It has the deep cherry red crystal pearl paint job, interior is in very good condition, outside has a minor scratch here and there, but in good condition overall. I bought chrome door sill guards, WeatherTech custom fit floor mats for the front and rear, and had RustCheck done on it. I'm only 18 and going to university so don't have the money for mods and such, but find them cool nonetheless. I find the fuel economy pretty good, but pretty good is relative to my dad's Trailblazer SS with Corvette LS2 6.0L V8 which gets 14 MPG if you drive nicely. Took a little while to get used to the change in power. I'm excited to check out the forums and learn from fellow owners.

Thanks for reading, Steven

My Family's Cars: Powell's Cars

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
Just about my jeep's twin! (minus the FDII package)

We have the same floormats too, welcome to the site, i'm not too far away from you (Saskatoon sk)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts