My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son called me to tell that there were little Jeep logos (grille front and round headlights) stamped in the headlights of his wife's new 2011 Compass. I went out and looked at mine and, sure enough, they were there. I think it's kind of cool. Anyone know if there are any other little hidden "touches"?

·
Registered
176 Posts
My son called me to tell that there were little Jeep logos (grille front and round headlights) stamped in the headlights of his wife's new 2011 Compass. I went out and looked at mine and, sure enough, they were there. I think it's kind of cool. Anyone know if there are any other little hidden "touches"?
Not that I know of, but it would be cool if someone modded it so that the little round headlight parts of that logo had LED's in them to light up! :eek:hsnap:

Just a thought...

·
Registered
339 Posts
yup, they advertised those pretty heavily in the grand cherokee last year when it came out. when i noticed that they used the same headlights, i also noticed that the logo was transferred over. far as a i know, that's the only easter egg on these cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts