My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is my question, what is the depth of the rear speaker panel? Is it deep enough for me to put a 8 or 10" sub in there? If that doesn't work I have other ideas, it just seemed like a clean place to put a sub, out of the way and the mold is already a 11" speaker.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well here is my question, what is the depth of the rear speaker panel? Is it deep enough for me to put a 8 or 10" sub in there? If that doesn't work I have other ideas, it just seemed like a clean place to put a sub, out of the way and the mold is already a 11" speaker.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Check Crutchfield for fit.... i checked for my jeep compass 2008
Car Selector

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the thing, I've already checked crutchfield, and they are saying put a box in the jeep. there isn't any stealthboxes for it. I fold my seats down everyday and having a box would just get in the way of that. I looked at the door panels and saw the fake 10" speakers and thought I could put subs in there. I just want to know the mounting depth before I go breaking into the jeep and taking things apart. If anything I might have to build a custom box to either go in the wheel well or on the side.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can fit a custom box and a Kicker CVT 10 or 12 in there i believe. Im looking for the OEM Sub enclosure to drop a CVT10 in. I was on another forum searching around and there is a lot of room in there. Enough to fit an enclosure and an amp side by side. if you have the pocket youll have to modify it.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts