My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide to buy the dash sticky kits for a black interior compass. I'm choosing a cherry wood interior or carbon fiber...

But that's not the big problem, the thing is that the stickers are flat and the middle dash part is not as flat and in the pictures the sides are not covered. That's why I'm considering the carbon fiber because of those parts where the sticker does not cover. But I'm scared that the matte sides with glossy front will make the dash look cheaper.

I can't find pictures with a compass dash with carbon fiber. What do you think? Leave it alone or another option?

Thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
leave it alone. they look like garbage after a few years (well, i don't think they look that good from the start, but that's just my opinion). it really just looks like you glued something to the dashboard, they REALLY stand out. and when you do take them off, you have a dashboard covered in glue that's a huge chore to get off. do what you want, but you asked for opinions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
leave it alone. they look like garbage after a few years (well, i don't think they look that good from the start, but that's just my opinion). it really just looks like you glued something to the dashboard, they REALLY stand out. and when you do take them off, you have a dashboard covered in glue that's a huge chore to get off. do what you want, but you asked for opinions.
Yep... I need opinions... Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts