My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I got my 2012 Compass.

I was wondering if there are any rear view sensors available for these vehicle. I found kind of weird this fence jeep doesn´t include the rear view sensors. Are there front view sensors, btw?

On the other hand, I guess there could be a better antenna on this jeep. This antenna is about 5 feet long and very flexible... It looks like the antenna on any 1990s car model. I guess Jeep could come up with something better. Anyone has idea about replacing this antenna?, Is it going affect the SATELLITE signal?.

If anyone got any pictures about these parts please let me know, as I would like to see how they look like on the compass.

Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome along....

Replacing the antenna won't affect satellite signal, that receiver is on your roof. I got a short aerial from Canadian Tire, where are you based? Amazon might do them too

Some UK users have rear sensors installed as an option, and front sensors as an aftermarket add-on, not sure where to get them though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your information,

I was looking for an antenna on canadian tire, didn´t find any which could fit on my compass 2012.

Do you have the model?, so I can search for it.

It seems not many ppl know about the sensors...

Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts