My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can now build a 2012 Compass on the Jeep web site. The prices went up on a lot of options and they deleted some things from packages. Mine would be 655.00 more to get what I have on my new 2011 I got last Saturday. If you get the Freedom Drive II they removed the oil cooler and trans wiring harness and full size spare and you have to get the towing prep group separate for 250.00. Shipping also went up. I did notice on Canadian website that you guys get the 1" higher suspension on anything with 4x4 or maybe it was that way before. I don't know.

·
Registered
180 Posts
On my wifes 2011 the MSRP was $21,520 . A 2012 with all the same options would be $21,650. From what I could tell the U connect went up $100.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine was 25,655 and I think now would be 26,320.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you go to the left side of the Compass page there is a drop down to show 2012. It will load a new page with colors and a 360 spin function. Then just do build your own

·
Registered
78 Posts
It doesn't look like Jeep is offering the same colors as last year. Mine is in Blackberry Blue ... I don't see it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It doesn't look like Jeep is offering the same colors as last year. Mine is in Blackberry Blue ... I don't see it.
Blackberry Pearl was discontinued halfway through 2011 due to the earthquake in japan. it continued on a very limited number of models for 2012.

if anyone's interested in ordering a 2012, don't hesitate to ask!

·
Registered
78 Posts
How does the earthquake in Japan have anything to do with my American made Jeep and its color?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good news, indeed!

I checked the Canadian website, couldn't find an option for 2012. I'm sure it's a matter of time they will make it available here, too.

Thanks for letting us know @COMPASSDL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts