My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens if you rotate the tires and wheels in regards to Tire Pressure Monitors? Do they have to be re-set are do that find the correct place to monitor? I know that is probably not the correct way to ask that, but I know you understand what I am saying. If you take the wheel off a corvette from the right rear, you cannot put it on the left rear unless you so something to let the computer know where it was moved too?

·
Registered
40 Posts
What happens if you rotate the tires and wheels in regards to Tire Pressure Monitors? Do they have to be re-set are do that find the correct place to monitor? I know that is probably not the correct way to ask that, but I know you understand what I am saying. If you take the wheel off a corvette from the right rear, you cannot put it on the left rear unless you so something to let the computer know where it was moved too?
The computer will re-read each tire. You don't need to do anything.

I have my tires rotated every time I go in for an oil change at the dealer and never have to worry about it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, this is good to know as I rotate my own tires and wheels, that way I know they are torqued correctly also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts