My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for you guys, is it possible to add uconnect/Bluetooth? We just picked up a 2014 compass limited and the only missing option is Bluetooth. It has the touchscreen with nav but was ordered with no Bluetooth. Is there a way to add it to the car? I know we would need the rear view mirror with the microphone but what else would be needed if it's even possible.

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
286 Posts
Question for you guys, is it possible to add uconnect/Bluetooth? We just picked up a 2014 compass limited and the only missing option is Bluetooth. It has the touchscreen with nav but was ordered with no Bluetooth. Is there a way to add it to the car? I know we would need the rear view mirror with the microphone but what else would be needed if it's even possible.

Thanks
Josh
there are set ups u can buy to have bluetooth that connects to ur system but on the exsting radio itself u would have to take it to a deraler and have them turn it on if able

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every Bluetooth adapter kit I find states that it does not work with factory navigation cars. Any links?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts