My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2014 4WD Compass has gradually gained an extremely loud road noise coming from the rear. I don’t know how else to describe it other than a wub wub noise. Starts quietly around 40mph and peaks at 65mph, then gets a little quieter the faster I go from there. Here’s what I’ve already gone through…
  • Balanced tires
  • Replaced tires
  • replaced wheel bearing
I feel like I’m at the end of what I’ve been able to find on the internet. My other thought is that the rotor is warped and hitting the breaks but from what I’ve seen that should make a squeaking noise. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 2014 4WD Compass has gradually gained an extremely loud road noise coming from the rear. I don’t know how else to describe it other than a wub wub noise. Starts quietly around 40mph and peaks at 65mph, then gets a little quieter the faster I go from there. Here’s what I’ve already gone through…
  • Balanced tires
  • Replaced tires
  • replaced wheel bearing
I feel like I’m at the end of what I’ve been able to find on the internet. My other thought is that the rotor is warped and hitting the breaks but from what I’ve seen that should make a squeaking noise. Any thoughts?
I should add, that when I turn left the sound stays the same and when I turn right the sound goes away

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.