My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Any idea if the chromed front fog light surrounds from the 2014 will fit the 2011/2012? 3 of my local dealers seam to think not. They don't keep stock so can't pull mine out and compare - I need to pay upfront to order. I like the additional small amount of chrome up front for my Pearl Black.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the 2014 model and it looks like the chrome trim snaps in into a few slots on the black plastic. I think you will need the chrome and black plastic to do the conversion.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fog Light/Daytime Running Lights

Found recently a set of Fog Light Housings with LED Running Light made into the housing. Kind of pricey for one set, ten make them more affordable, if interested let me know, they look like factory:

I have the 2014 model and it looks like the chrome trim snaps in into a few slots on the black plastic. I think you will need the chrome and black plastic to do the conversion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Didn't realize it was a 2 piece surround - mine looks like 1. Car almost due for service - will ask the service manager if I can have a closer look at a 2014 in for an oil change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts