My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just wanted to get some feedback in regards to anyone having issues with the back rear of their Jeep 2014 Compass having a clicking/clanking sound , as if it was the struts, shock pad, or something loose. I’ve taken it in 3 times for a service and they have said that structure wise, everything is fine but the noise persists. I also had Jeep take a look at it recently and they made out it’s a loose bolt/stripped bolt (which wasn’t indicated by other repair shops) and now the sound has changed is a million times worst since they looked at it, which makes me think they screwed with something else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated before two things occur, getting a new Jeep Compass (40-50k) or paying for parts (quoted 3K which I do not believe to be correct) to get it fixed. Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi JP1 ! Sorry to hear about the concerns you've been experiencing but we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our JeepCares team! Feel free to send us a private message with your current mileage & VIN if you'd like us to look into this further for you.

Courtney
Jeep Cares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts