My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2014 Jeep Compass Sport 4x4. This is 172hp 2.4L version with a 6 speed automatic transmission. The vehicle currently has only 66,046 miles on it. This number will likely NOT increase much, as this is no longer my daily driver. I currently drive my new truck as my daily driver, but will operate the Jeep occasionally so it is not just sitting. Vehicle is currently listed at $15,000 OR BEST OFFER. VEHICLE NEEDS TO GO QUICKLY.

The vehicle has been very reliable over the year and a half I have owned it. The oil has been changed religiously, and once it hit 50,000 miles was switched to synthetic. Front brake pads were recently changed in the vehicle as well. The Jeep can be switched between all-wheel drive and 4x4 as necessary. Vehicle has a silver exterior with a tan interior. Currently there are tan WeatherTech all-weather floor mats installed. I also have the original floor mats which will go with the vehicle.

There is a minor scratch to the driver's side rear bumper. This occurred when I scraped a concrete pillar inside a parking garage. Other than that minor cosmetic damage, the vehicle has never been in an accident. Currently have a loan on the vehicle, so looking for someone to buy the vehicle outright, not just take over payments.

I AM OPEN TO ALL OFFERS. VEHICLE NEEDS TO GO QUICKLY.

Hope to hear from you, and feel free to ask any questions :)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts