My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The North American International auto show is coming up next week, and all the news is about what is new.

Jeep has (somewhat) updated updated the inside of the Compass....
Here is the article:

2014 Jeep Compass: Up Close - KickingTires

I'm going to try and go to the show next week.
I'll take pictures of the inside etc if I'm allowed to touch it :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks very nice!
I have a 2009, and would gladly make the switch to a 2014! I'd love to get rid of this crappy transmission, and switch it out for the new 6-speed! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will post my pics later.... not that they are any different that what you have already seen... I liked the soft interiors, but the dash and instrument panel are all the same still....

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i also know about it.2014 jeep compas is super jeep.The 2014 Jeep Compass delivers a new six-speed PowerTech automatic transmission, refreshed exterior and interior design, unsurpassed 4x4 off-road capability in the compact-SUV segment, fuel economy of up to 30 mpg highway, and is a remarkable value for customers.jeep Compass provides consumers with a combination of fuel economy, safety, value – and, of course, Jeep capability. Delivering the packaging and interior flexibility of an SUV with the performance, handling, fuel economy and price of a compact car, the 2014 Jeep Compass also boasts more than 30 safety and security features, including standard front-seat-mounted side air bags, side-curtain air bags for all rows, electronic stability program.
-------------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts