My Jeep Compass Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my last four oil changes, my compass shakes bad for about two days and then quits and runs fine until the next oil change happens? Any ideas?

·
Registered
x_posts
After my last four oil changes, my compass shakes bad for about two days and then quits and runs fine until the next oil change happens? Any ideas?
First, this is the wrong forum. You might get better answers in the correct section. Second, I've heard replacing the spark plugs helps with symptoms similar to yours, so I'd suggest trying that. A good set of plugs shouldn't be too expensive (less than an oil change) and they shouldn't be too hard to swap out.

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, this is the wrong forum. You might get better answers in the correct section. Second, I've heard replacing the spark plugs helps with symptoms similar to yours, so I'd suggest trying that. A good set of plugs shouldn't be too expensive (less than an oil change) and they shouldn't be too hard to swap out.
Changed plugs two oil changes ago, so thinking not that. Thanks for the heads up. Clicked on the wrong thread

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
x_posts
First, this is the wrong forum. You might get better answers in the correct section...
I have moved this division to the correct forum.

x_y_of_z_posts