My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ello all,

Where are the basic tie-down/tow points on (every) Jeep Compass Latitude?

I’ve searched all over the forums and Google—as well as looking in the manual—for this, but every solution involves installing new parts. I don’t want to do that. I’m buying a tow rope for emergencies, and I simply want to know what type of hook-up situation I need to buy. Any help would be appreciated; I feel like I’m losing my mind, looking for this.

Edit - Spelling error

·
Registered
2019 compass sport 4x4 6 speed manual
117 Posts
Ello all,

Where are the basic tie-down/tow points on (every) Jeep Compass Latitude?

I’ve searched all over the forums and Google—as well as looking in the manual— for this, but every solution involves installing new parts. I don’t want to do that. I’m buying a tow rope for emergencies, and I simply want to n ow what type of hook-up situation I need to buy. Any help would be appreciated; I feel like I’m losing my mind, looking for this.
Removable covers on front and rear bumper. You need to buy the threaded recovery hook.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Fantastic! Do you mean something like this? it says it will fit my truck; can I assume that anything with the same size/thread size (once I can find it…) would also fit? Ideally I’d be able to install something and leave it’d but these seem to be rigid and stick out.

·
Registered
2019 compass sport 4x4 6 speed manual
117 Posts
Fantastic! Do you mean something like this? it says it will fit my truck; can I assume that anything with the same size/thread size (once 8 can find it…) would also fit? Ideally I’d be able to install something and leave it’d but these seem to be rigid and stick out.
Yes, exactly. I’ve been thinking about fabricating something that I can leave on all the time. Currently there is no good alternative

1 - 4 of 4 Posts