My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2016 Compass and looking forward to doing all kinds of modifications to it. A list f all the mods is below; if you have any comments with suggestions and whatnot, please do leave them on this thread. Thanks for looking.

-Weather tech floormats
-15% tint all around
-Radar Detector
-Inerior lighting under dashboard (RGB)
-Rocky Road lift kit w/ 31" tires (BFG all-terrian)
-13" shorty antennae
-Marathon seatcovers
-Window visors
-Black Fender flares (slim)
-Color Matched Mirrors
-Matte black grille around color matched besels

Thats it for now, im sure there will be more to come. This list itself will take me awhile. Please post any hints and suggestions. Also, trying to figure out how to put tow hooks in the front, but seems like i'd need anw plastic bumper with precut holes for it? not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, new member here. I was wondering if you had any feedback on the shorty antenna? I'm looking to do the same mod on my 2016.

·
Registered
92 Posts
its because it was cheap plastic, somehow it cracked and fell off. The base is still screwed in though.. and it still gets reception honestly.

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
You won't be able to fit 31" tires on your compass, the max is just under 30".

in 15" size 235/75/15
16" 235/70/16 or 225/75/16
17" 235/65/17 requires spacers if you get the lift, if not lifted will only have minor rubbing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Remy, I installed the shorty antenna on my Wrangler and it survived the winter. I didn't notice a change in reception. I will be putting one on my wife's Compass. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2014 compass sport rough country 2" lift sitting on 265/50r20 lexani Slayer all-terrain with 20x10 -14mm xf222 had to do some trimming to the back of the lower bumper cover and inside lip on the front of front fender and trimmed the body seam rigged in inner liner hammered over the seam with a small shop hammer and then took an 8lbs sledge to the back of the inner fender/firewall... Still needs another knock or two but fits rather well and rides/drives better than I thought

1 - 11 of 11 Posts