My Jeep Compass Forum banner

2017 Jeep Compass Lifted!

48K views 53 replies 31 participants last post by  Bamacoleman88 
#1 ·
What is up guys! I just wanted to drop by and share an image of my Compass with the new Teraflex 1.5" lift kit. This kit is very comprehensive. It took about 5 hours to install with the help of my lovely wife. Aligned very easily to factory specs. I will be installing some wheel spacers next week but I think it is looking pretty good!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks outstanding. MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
Thanks guys! The kit was pretty straight forward. I used only hand tools (Minus the cutting wheel). Everything went together really well. I will post up some more pics soon. I ordered spacer from rugged ridge (actually for the Renegade) and the lug bolts done fit so I am trying to figure out if the renegade lug bolts will fit (any ideas?). The install instructions (and YouTube video) were very thorough and helpful.

#8 ·
nobrakes said:
NICE. Just found the kit myself a few days ago and figure on getting it done after the first oil change (to make sure it's not a lemon).
I like the way you think, my first oil change notice came up on the dash today. Coincidence? I think not grin:

The kits are surprisingly reasonably priced. Still going to be a hard sell with the other half since we have a wedding this year to pay for. Let me check...

[..................................]

She says not till after the wedding :crying: Maybe I can put it on our registry somewhere... :devil:

#10 ·
I watched the install video on youtube, quick question: Are the provided swaybar links for the front longer or are they the same as stock and just quick-disconnect? Basically I am wondering if I never plan to use the disconnects could I save myself a few minutes on the install by leaving my stock swaybar links on?

#26 ·
I've owned my Latitude for 5 days and think it took me two hours to come up with "needs bigger tires". The lift kit makes yours look killer!
Oddly, with a hair over 300 miles on the odometer, I'm not gonna be able to convince my wife I already need new tires. Lol

#28 · (Edited)
Just got mine lifted, stats in sig. Went with a close to stock size to retain speedo ratios and so that the full size spare would still fit in the well (didn't want to roof mount because SUNROOF). TPMS still functional. I wanted bigger tires, but these will work great for my admittedly mostly on road use.

Attachments

#36 ·
I just got my 2018 trailhawk compass, im planning on changing the stock falken wildpeak ht tires for these.

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires....88969&ef_id=WqgHigAAAE-HpUN7:20180420205643:s

These are barely a bit bigger than stock tires. So im confident they will fit without any lifts. Now I think trailhawk comes with a supposed 1" lift. Idk on limited or latitude. But those of you thinking of getting bigger AT / MT without a lift. This is a great solution. 225/70r17. When I get them next month I'll post an update on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.