My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Expected to arrive at North American dealerships next week, FCA has released the pricing for their new generation Jeep Compass.

Compared to the outgoing Compass which comes in five trims, the new model only has fours: Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, and Limited. Starting at $22,090 for the base model with $1,095 destination charge included, buyers will get a 2WD Compass in Sport trim but for those who prefer AWD it’ll cost an additional $1,500.

One step up is the Latitude model with a starting price of $25,390, followed by the all-wheel drive Trailhawk at $29,690 a pop and sitting at the top is the Limited AWD which will sell for at least $30,990 each.

According to Automotive News, each Compass will be powered by a 2.4L Tigershark I-4 engine producing 180 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. Mated to the engine is either a six-speed manual, a six-speed automatic or a nine-speed automatic gearbox.

After the Renegade, the Compass will be the second most fuel efficient vehicle in Jeep’s lineup with a fuel economy combined rating of 22 city/31 hwy/25 for the two-wheel-drive model that’s equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission. The all-wheel drive models equipped with the nine-speed automatic gearbox will give owners a combined rating of 22 city/30 hwy/25.

In about two months, Jeep dealerships across the country should have the Compass in stock.

·
Registered
162 Posts
$22,090 for the base is very affordable, especially if you wait a while after the initial release so the dealership will take a bit off the MSRP. I'd like to get the Trailhawk but it starts at $28,595 so Sport is the more likely option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts