My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,329 Posts
That is bizarre! I've never heard of that happening. Is your Compass the 1st or 2nd generation? I'm guess it's a 2nd because the 1st gen didn't have many electronic problems; the 2nd generation has a lot.

Does it do it every time? If so your dealer could probably trouble-shoot it. Maybe they can trace it from the stored code, regardless.

There's nothing so frustrating as bringing it to the dealer, shelling out the bucks, then having them say they couldn't duplicate the problem. :confused:

·
Administrator
2,329 Posts
I hadn't seen this thread. I started another thread about the same problem, but mine had a less specific title.
I am connecting it to snow/ice encrustations on some transmission controller. My problem wasn't solved, it just went away. That was a week ago and we have plenty of winter left in front of us. I hope I don't see that warning again, but if I do, I'll keep you posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.