My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my trialhawk last week, Black and Red very pleased except Start/Stop just have to hit the button. Putting BFG A/T KO2 next week 225/65/17.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Picked up my trialhawk last week, Black and Red very pleased except Start/Stop just have to hit the button. Putting BFG A/T KO2 next week 225/65/17.

Black and red ?? is that black with red interior , red with black interior, black with red strip, red with black strip, or two tone ?? My imagination is going wild....

picture please.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Its a Traihawk. So, I would bet he means Red with Black stripe on hood. Probably black roof. Trailhawk interiors are also black with red accents.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Let me know how those tire look and fit. They should fit with no issues from the measurements I have taken.
I just may do the same.
I would like to find some different rims to put the tire on.
Guess it is going to take some time to figure out what rims will fit.
The rims on our Trailhawks look to be the same offset as the Renegade.
Local dealer thinks rims off Cherokee may fit as well.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Any reason why you changed the tires out so quickly? Why didn't you opt to run them down first before swapping them??

Definitely need some photos of the fitment as I remember there doesn't look to be a lot of room especially because of those wheel arches.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just looked at your picture in your garage album. Those BFG tires look Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the tip to upload the pics just old fart who loves Jeeps not computers. Is there a way to post thumbnail pics on here
The tires fit great. No problems

1 - 16 of 16 Posts