My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 2017 next gen compass sport and as I am coming from a 2005 Honda Element (rest in peace) I am pretty satisfied with everything the new compass has to offer with the exception of the stereo.

Looking to see if anyone has info on dash and door speakers and tapping into the stereo writing to run aftermarket amps.

Planning on running an audiocontrol line output converter to feed two kicker amps zx-460 for dash speakers and door speakers along with zr-360 for subs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey there.

I had done that with my 2015 Compass that had a non-premium sound package in it and I may be of help.
Have you done custom car audio mods before?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very familiar with audio installation, just looking for wiring details and/or prebuilt wiring harness to assist here if they exist

·
Registered
12 Posts
In my situation the line out speaker wires were bundled together highlighted in the green circle.
Opening up the doors and looking at the speaker connections should confirm the colours.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the chart, that's exactly what I needed! Is that from the crutchfield guide for the 2017+? Is there a link for the entire guide?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am looking to replace the speakers in my 2018 Jeep Compass as i only have the basic speakers and not the Beats Audio Premium speakers. Does anyone know what the wattage outputs are on the Uconnect 4C system??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts