My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about buying new compass with the light interior. I wear jeans all the time curious if that light color might get some bleeding of the blue from jeans. Also im in & out of vehicle several times per day. Can anyone suggest brand of seat cover or something? Any info appreated. Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah I was on the fence about this one too and almost bought the white interior but I quickly saw from test drives that it gets dirty pretty quick. Just from the salesman brushing his shoes against it left a dirt streak. So, I did not get the white interior.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had a car with an "Oyster Leather" (aka "White") and it looked like a Million dollars...............when it was clean! But, it showed so much dirt and dust, I was almost cleaning it after every trip, but I'm OCD that way, lol

I also had one most recently, with what I'd call a light "beige", or "stone" color. Same thing..................it was cloth though, but I was constantly cleaning spots off the seats with an "Oxy Clean" fabric cleaner. It got to a point after a few years that I had to start having the interior shampooed!

Gotta love a black leather interior! ...................Except on a HOT 40C day! (Ouch, that was hot!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts