My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gas guzzler?

I know this is off topic, but i recently purchased a 2018 jeep compass trailhawk. And im noticing that its going thru gas like CRAZY. I have to fill up every 3 days! Is it the same for yall or did i get a defective one?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Dont know what your actual mileage is but with crap winter gas and warming the jeep up every morning I'm averaging 22.4 mpg

I know this is off topic, but i recently purchased a 2018 jeep compass trailhawk. And im noticing that its going thru gas like CRAZY. I have to fill up every 3 days! Is it the same for yall or did i get a defective one?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was averaging 26 MPG with my 2018 Compass Limited 4x4 with standard 18" wheels. Auto mode for everything including climate control.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 2018 Compass Trailhawk has a terrible gas mileage also................ The best I have registered up to date is 15 MPG!!! It seems to have a V8 carburated engine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2018 Compass Trailhawk has a terrible gas mileage also................ The best I have registered up to date is 15 MPG!!! It seems to have a V8 carburated engine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The trailhawk with different bumpers seems to get lower gas mileage all round; lower than the sticker. But a huge part of that is being heavy footed.

If I keep myself to 60mph on long roadtrips I can average 26mpg, but normally I'm lucky to get 21 combined because I like to step on it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The trailhawk with different bumpers seems to get lower gas mileage all round; lower than the sticker. But a huge part of that is being heavy footed.

If I keep myself to 60mph on long roadtrips I can average 26mpg, but normally I'm lucky to get 21 combined because I like to step on it.
I can get 29-30 MPG with a TH at 60 MPH on flat roads. Are you using winter tires? Those cut down mpg.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My last 9 fill ups. 18 TH, my commute is about 80 miles round-trip 4 days a week, w/ 5~min remote starts because it's still winter in Michigan. The 23mpg fillups were due to high winds.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts