My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there would be any way for me to replace the front bumper on my Latitude with a TrailHawk front bumper? Not sure if it is even possible but the regular compass bumper hangs very low and makes it hard to descend steep hills off road or even a steep driveway for that matter. If anyone has done this before please let me know and if you did a link to purchase a TrailHawk bumper would be much appreciated I am having trouble finding one for sale.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I was wondering if there would be any way for me to replace the front bumper on my Latitude with a TrailHawk front bumper? Not sure if it is even possible but the regular compass bumper hangs very low and makes it hard to descend steep hills off road or even a steep driveway for that matter. If anyone has done this before please let me know and if you did a link to purchase a TrailHawk bumper would be much appreciated I am having trouble finding one for sale.
I think I read somewhere here that they are not compatible unless you change the entire front bumper assembly under the bumper itself(as the screw points are different)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts