My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 2018?Jeep Compass but it seems to have a few annoying problems. At first I didn’t seem to notice it but now it’s bothersome. My USB ports to the media centre turn on and off. Which makes CarPlay non useable. When they start doing this it kicks out my Bluetooth so my phone needs to be manually reconnected to make calls.i have noticed that a lot of issues start when I use the Sirius radio, if I stick to my FM station this happens less frequently if not at all, but my son loves using Sirius so it’s an all time thing now that he drives it. My climate control centre resets my temperatures often. When it’s +30 C outside and my temp is set on HI after having my ac on max the night before it’s severely annoying. My backup cam will freeze. My fog lights randomly will turn one off. I have it booked in to get looked at and had the shop foreman see the issues so that they don’t think I’m nuts when I bring it in and it’s working at that time cause it takes 3 weeks to just get it in. I upgraded because I wanted these new conveniences but sadly I’m regretting the higher payments for something that is broken. Anyone else have this issue or any ideas how to fix it? U

1 - 1 of 1 Posts