My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's compass touch screen has lines in it and it comes and goes. Can't see anything when it happens. Everything works fine except the screen. 7 days after warranty ended and dealer won't do anything about. only has 29,000 miles on it. Please help

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would still question it with the dealer being only 7 days out of warranty.
My touchscreen also needs replacing (only covered 6000 miles and 12 months old) - I’ve been told there are none available for at least 6 months, they also have to replace the plastic facia which isn’t available until April/May....WTF!?
I’ve just sent a strong complaint to Jeep UK, not happy!

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Compass Altitude 4x4
80 Posts
My wife's compass touch screen has lines in it and it comes and goes. Can't see anything when it happens. Everything works fine except the screen. 7 days after warranty ended and dealer won't do anything about. only has 29,000 miles on it. Please help
Have you had any luck getting this fixed? If not, I would go to another dealer and see if they may cover it since it is slightly over the warranty period. They just might in hopes of securing a new customer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello. There is another option. Chrysler Customer Care offers "goodwill coverage" that you should be checking into as you seem more than qualified to receive it. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. There is another option. Chrysler Customer Care offers "goodwill coverage" that you should be checking into as you seem more than qualified to receive it. Good luck!
Hi there. Do you know if you need to ask for good Will coverage specifically? I was told that I need to pay out of pocket first then submit a claim that may or may not be reimbursed. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts