My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the reasons I traded in our 2010 Compass on a 2018 was a up and coming vacation. From Indiana to Virginia. Three adults, Luggage, and electric scooter (my wife is disabled). The Compass travelled 1789.6 miles, used 62.88 gallons of fuel and averaged 28.55 mpg. This was spot on with the mpg in the Compass, So I know it's accurate. My version is the Sport. The back seat bottom cushion is not very comfortable. An additional seat pad is needed for any distance of driving for anyone sitting back there. We had enough space to carry everything we needed and had no issues driving up and down the mountains of Pennsylvania or Virginia (No mountains in our part of Northern Indiana, so we are in awe of them when we travel). I snapped a couple of pictures of "Pumpkin" as he is called. I was lucky enough to be parked next to another Compass while at Chatham Home in Fredericksburg.

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congrats on a successful trip! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. How did you manage to find room for a scooter though? Must be one of those very compact models!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on a successful trip! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. How did you manage to find room for a scooter though? Must be one of those very compact models!
Google: Moving Life ATTO

It's a compact mobility scooter. Folds up and is compact. Worth every penny. Every time I put it together when were out, people have to see it happen and are amazed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My Partner and I have been to NYC and back in ours and I've had it on a trip to Cincinatti and back as well. I love the comfort, and it swallows up the miles all day long no sweat. Those are pretty decent numbers, presuming that you were following speed limits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts