My Jeep Compass Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
My daughter’s Compass is having the same situation. There is more than one battery? Where are they located? Should we just replace both to start? Going to pick her up from College and hoping to get it to the dealership and fixed before next semester starts. It’s just been so frustrating.

College!? Do some reading right here. Your questions have been answered many times. What college? Correct this is frustrating. Hoping, Frustating agree.

·
Registered
3 Posts
College!? Do some reading right here. Your questions have been answered many times. What college? Correct this is frustrating. Hoping, Frustating agree.
I did some reading here, my question was to the people who took it to the dealer already to see if there were any solutions found. She goes to school 600 miles away from us and makes you feel helpless as a parent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My daughter’s Compass is having the same situation. There is more than one battery? Where are they located? Should we just replace both to start? Going to pick her up from College and hoping to get it to the dealership and fixed before next semester starts. It’s just been so frustrating.
So i had mine fixed…turns out it was that little auxiliary battery…it was insane…the push button would not start the car…the only way i could start it was by remote start and after about a week then that didn’t work…it was just so odd because the lights worked fine and everything else but wouldn’t start…i changed both batteries and everything is ok

21 - 25 of 25 Posts