My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this car brand new, and I’ve had problems with it within months of purchase. From the touch screen completely turning off and not wanting to turn back on until I turned car off completely to now having a message on the dash of “vehicle not in park”. It is so frustrating. I am now awaiting a tow truck to come pick it up and take it to a dealership. Words cannot express my frustration! I will NEVER buy a Jeep again or recommend one.

·
Administrator
1,975 Posts
So how can we help? This site is not affiliated with Jeep, it is a Jeep owners site. If you have a question, please post it. Maybe someone else on the site has had the same problem and found a solution.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought this car brand new, and I’ve had problems with it within months of purchase. From the touch screen completely turning off and not wanting to turn back on until I turned car off completely to now having a message on the dash of “vehicle not in park”. It is so frustrating. I am now awaiting a tow truck to come pick it up and take it to a dealership. Words cannot express my frustration! I will NEVER buy a Jeep again or recommend one.
Yup it’s a lot fun owning one these…so sorry for your troubles…mine is stable for now…she does remind me of an ex-girlfriend…never happy and always giving me anxiety…well anyway …good luck.🥺

·
Registered
144 Posts
As one old mechanic friend said. Cars are like women/men. You cannot live with them and you cannot live without them!!
Nooo, he said "Treat them well and they'll love you back" :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
A lot of it comes down to the batteries. They are so sensitive to everything. One gets low all kinds of crazy codes start coming up. I was getting the same thing. I had a dead aux battery. A new one cleared it all up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts