My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2018 jeep compass and its making a strange rattling noise that comes and goes. I took it to the dealership and they just stated that is was the traction control kicking in which I believe its not due to the horrible noise. Sway bar has been replaced and front struts. The noise come on when its wet outside. I took my jeep in to get serviced 6 times and they always say the same thing, Lowell Michigan dealership is horrible, never purchase a vehicle from them!!! Stay away!!! Any suggestions??!

·
1,016 Posts
The traction control on my 2018 Compass made a grinding noise that came and went.. I've heard that sound described by others as a growling noise, but not a rattle. Have you taken a ride with a mechanic on board? It would be helpful if you could both hear the sound at the same time so they aren't mistaking it for something else.

If that fails I'd say find another dealership If you've got a 2018 you should still be under warranty so any FCA dealer could help. If you can't get satisfaction, reach out to Jeep Cares on this website. They may be able to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts