My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings, on other boards I've done this before with other "builds" as I customize my ride. There isn't a lot available for a Compass so alterations to it have proven complicated thus far but wanted one spot to put all the changes I have made to it. It's still very new, only 3 weeks old right now starting at 10 miles on the odometer. I don't have a name quite yet. I did custom order it with the following specs:

Trailhawk, Pano Sunroof, Towing Package, Leather Interior, Beats Sound, Safety and Security Group

This is the first day I got it. You can see my traded in Renegade in the background. I sidegraded for a lot of bells and whistles. No regrets!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Madico UV block Tint - 2 front + sunroof

Living in Texas, things heat up. It was the first thing I noticed when driving was how hot the windows were and the vehicle was struggling to cool. I couldn't even open the sunroof because it was too hot on my head. I used the first real money for upgrades on tint. This is the good stuff. I simply wanted to match the back to the front and reduce the heat inside the vehicle. I'm insanely happy and can tell a MASSIVE difference. Though pictures can't really express the change, this is a truly incredible investment. Purchased Madico Wincos 30 PS SR

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Placemat

Nothing here yet but coming sooner (or later) and some things TBD ---Lift, Wheels, Rhino Coat to Black Plastic Trim, GoPedal? Who knows!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My purchase was strikingly similar to your. I traded in a 2017 Renegade for a 2018 Compass Trailhawk. I just had to have 4wd and that pano roof. What did the tinting end up costing you? What does the Rhino coat do to the plastic?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts