My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

FCA has pulled the wraps off of the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee ahead of an official debut at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month.

The new Cherokee has ditched the squinty headlights of the outgoing model in favor of a set of more traditional illuminators. The rear also gets a minor revision in the way of a more premium-looking rear fascia and different taillights.
Read more about the 2019 Jeep Cherokee Loses Squinty Headlights, Gains New Powertrain Option at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The whole loss of those bulky headlight was to me one of the best moves they could make and something I have noticed more of throughout FCA, at least for once it won't be just the Germans that have the most attractive SUV's out there. I just wish American car makers did this sooner.

·
Registered
865 Posts
The "squinty things" were never the actual headlights anyways, just the running lights and turn signals. The real headlights were underneath in the bumper. Its a move in the right direction, the front end still looks like a boat though. Jealous that they get the option of the 2.0 turbo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts