My Jeep Compass Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought I saw a post on here earlier about a 1000 watt, 2 ohm sub with a 1000 watt, 4 ohm amp, and someone was saying that you can't do it. I will say I just finished hooking it up to my stock 7" unconnect system and it sounds amazing!!!! If anyone else is having problems like I was, I'm gonna put up a few pics of how I got everything ran and the set up and how I had to wire up my subwoofer. I hope this helps some other people out.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought I saw a post on here earlier about a 1000 watt, 2 ohm sub with a 1000 watt, 4 ohm amp, and someone was saying that you can't do it. I will say I just finished hooking it up to my stock 7" unconnect system and it sounds amazing!!!! If anyone else is having problems like I was, I'm gonna put up a few pics of how I got everything ran and the set up and how I had to wire up my subwoofer. I hope this helps some other people out.
Sorry this is a 2020 jeep compass Latitude BTW lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey are y’all? I’m new to this Jeep family I had an 05 Silverado and switch to a 2020 Jeep Compass Latitude. I’m needing some help on audio things. The Radio inside of the Jeep is a 7” Uconnect, I was wondering if I can put my subs and amps in this new Compass I had from my truck? What do I need to connect to the Uconnect radio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out the post I just put up. Might help u out.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts