My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 compass with about 4500 miles. It has been to the shop 3 times for issues with the coolant.
1. About 900 miles in the Engine ran hot we opened the hood and there was zero coolant in the reservoir.
2. about 1500 miles in the coolant was bubbling and the level of coolant was low with residue on hoses. Pressure test was done and lower radiator hose and radiator was replaced.
3. I just picked up the vehicle from the shop, it had its head gasket replaced, drove it home and the coolant in the reservoir is rolling (boiling?).
Talked to the service manager and he is acting like nothing is wrong, saying it is normal to be doing that. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 🍋

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2020 Jeep Compass has about 8500 miles and is leaking pink fluid that I’ve come to believe is coolant. My car was overheating on my way to work today and I’m currently waiting to get this 🍋 towed to the dealership. Second time in a month. Last time was for leaking oil. I’ve had this vehicle for less than 6 months and it has not been a good start so far. 🙏 Hoping things will turn around soon though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts