My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All , i just bought a new 2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk, i have been trying to get the side mirrors to fold in when i lock the vehicle and also wanting the horn to beep when locking and unlocking. Can anyone help.

Also

Does anyone have any idea on how to get to Engineering mode on a 2021 Jeep Compass trailhawk, i have tried all the instructions from youtube and other posts but nothing seem to have worked, i can only get into dealer mode which is useless it does not have what i want.

·
Super Moderator
1,725 Posts
If you use the door handle button it doesn't beep. However, if you lock it with the key fob and hit lock again, it will beep the second time.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi All , i just bought a new 2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk, i have been trying to get the side mirrors to fold in when i lock the vehicle and also wanting the horn to beep when locking and unlocking. Can anyone help.

Also

Does anyone have any idea on how to get to Engineering mode on a 2021 Jeep Compass trailhawk, i have tried all the instructions from youtube and other posts but nothing seem to have worked, i can only get into dealer mode which is useless it does not have what i want.
NAFTA market (Mexico, United States, Canada) you have to fold the mirrors by hand. I see you are from New Zealand, I don't if yours are motorized like those in the Euro Market. The horn "chirp" setting is in the UConnect system for us in the US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts