My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
We purchased a brand new Jeep Compass Limited in September and keep having the same issue. When we use the adaptive cruise control, it will randomly shut off and we get the message attached in the picture. Have had it back to the dealership twice and they can’t figure out why it’s happening. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? Chrysler was apparently stumped as well.
Thank you!
Font Personal luxury car Automotive design Auto part Display device

· Registered
640 Posts
Hello all,
We purchased a brand new Jeep Compass Limited in September and keep having the same issue. When we use the adaptive cruise control, it will randomly shut off and we get the message attached in the picture. Have had it back to the dealership twice and they can’t figure out why it’s happening. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? Chrysler was apparently stumped as well.
Thank you! View attachment 16923
This sounds frustrating! If you decide to go back to the dealership for additional testing and need our support, don't hesitate to reach out!

Kate
Jeep Cares

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sounds frustrating! If you decide to go back to the dealership for additional testing and need our support, don't hesitate to reach out!

Kate
Jeep Cares
Yes it is very frustrating. It is currently at the dealership. They have contacted Chrysler and do not have a solution. I’m wondering if there is a solution to be found, or if anyone has also had this problem. I was told by the service manager that with new cars, we are the “Guinea pigs for potential problems.”

· Registered
640 Posts
Yes it is very frustrating. It is currently at the dealership. They have contacted Chrysler and do not have a solution. I’m wondering if there is a solution to be found, or if anyone has also had this problem. I was told by the service manager that with new cars, we are the “Guinea pigs for potential problems.”
Ok, sammi.brink. As mentioned, if you want to discuss further or have a case already started, send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, We purchased a brand new Jeep Compass Limited in September and keep having the same issue. When we use the adaptive cruise control, it will randomly shut off and we get the message attached in the picture. Have had it back to the dealership twice and they can’t figure out why it’s happening. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? Chrysler was apparently stumped as well. Thank you! View attachment 16923
YES! I bought mine (High Altitude Package) back in August and the same thing has happened to me. I took it into the dealership and they have no clue. Yesterday it slammed on the brakes when NOTHING was in front of me or the sensors and about got me rear ended. Let’s just say this POS is back at the dealership and will be until they figure out the problem or give me a brand new vehicle. I’m HIGHLY frustrated so I understand COMPLETELY!

· Registered
640 Posts
YES! I bought mine (High Altitude Package) back in August and the same thing has happened to me. I took it into the dealership and they have no clue. Yesterday it slammed on the brakes when NOTHING was in front of me or the sensors and about got me rear ended. Let’s just say this POS is back at the dealership and will be until they figure out the problem or give me a brand new vehicle. I’m HIGHLY frustrated so I understand COMPLETELY!
We're so sorry to hear of this situation! If you need support while working with the dealership, send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares

· Registered
640 Posts
I messaged. Jeep customer service was no help and now I’m stuck with a $700 jeep payment on a jeep I can’t drive.
Understood, Amber. If you'd like us to review any open cases, feel free to reach out.

Kate
Jeep Cares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts