My Jeep Compass Forum banner

2022 Jeep Compass dash display

9K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  Chipshot 
#1 ·
Hello

today for no reason my dash and huge display went completely dim I can not adjust it it has taken the display option away from me whether in auto or manual.. any help would be great
Gadget Font Communication Device Electronic device Technology
Vehicle Speedometer Plant Car Motor vehicle

See less See more
#10 ·
Hello, optivisor14. If you're unable to remedy your concerns with the information provided here, we would recommend a dealership visit. Feel free to privately message us while there if you need support.

Kate
Jeep Cares

#15 ·
(2022 Trailhawk) I just started encountering same issue with Dashboard and Display being too dim in daylight to be seen. Quite frankly, this is more irritating than the random "dings" that occur for which the dealership cannot duplicate or find and the Car Play randomly disappearing. Just turned 10K miles on my vehicle. Seems like all this crap started occuring end of July or beg of August (dings and carplay) I may have to dump this pos and get a Bronco. Doesn't seem like Jeep addresses these function/quality issues in a timely manner.

#16 ·
Sirius XM has a feature where you can save favorite songs/artists, when a favorite song or artist is playing on a channel you are not listening to you will here a single beep and/or see a visual notification on the display. Maybe that is the random "dings" you are hearing.

#18 ·
So, regarding the dash and display being very dim and appearing to be stuck in "night mode", I found out the following after taking my 2022 Compass TrailHawk to the dealer this morning. There were some faults that required the tech to do a reset on the system which solved the issue temporarily. Here are the codes from the sheet they gave me (with a number of detail lines below each:
TCM | U0155-00 | Stored | Lost Communication with Cluster/CCN-
FFCM | U0422-00 | Stored | Implausible Data Received From Body Control Module-
ACC | U-0155-00 | Stored | Lost Communication with Cluster/CCN-

Dealer has told me that they'll need to replace the Body Control Module and that is scheduled for a future visit.

#19 ·
My car had this problem and I was crazy trying to figure out what was wrong…people reported that their dealer couldn’t fix it. Then I saw a post that someone had disconnected both batteries, left them off for a few minutes and then reconnected…that fixed the problem…it is a similar fix to resetting you internet browser.…I just had to reset the clock and calendar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.