My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new '22 Trailhawk last Tuesday and drove it from the dealer to work. About 40 minutes into the drive the 10.1 radio volume started fading to where eventually it was almost nonexistent. It was OK later when when starting the drive home but faded again after about the same amount of driving time. The identical situation the following day so I dropped it off at the dealer but they couldn't find anything, only did a factory reset. The problem seemed to go away until returning yesterday. I hope it goes out again on the way home so I can stop at the dealer to show them the problem. Anyone else having similar problems?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up my new '22 Trailhawk last Tuesday and drove it from the dealer to work. About 40 minutes into the drive the 10.1 radio volume started fading to where eventually it was almost nonexistent. It was OK later when when starting the drive home but faded again after about the same amount of driving time. The identical situation the following day so I dropped it off at the dealer but they couldn't find anything, only did a factory reset. The problem seemed to go away until returning yesterday. I hope it goes out again on the way home so I can stop at the dealer to show them the problem. Anyone else having similar problems?
Did you check in the settings menu for audio? There is a feature that quiets the volume when you brake and slow down. Took me a few days of owning it to figure out why that was happening. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2022 lux limited compass. I have been having this issue for weeks now after driving a few hours volume all the way up no sound. I have done factory reset will last for less then 1 hour. Next day back to normal them after driving for a few hours no sound again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a good week of this audio thing behaving and it's back at it again. My other issue is that my dealership is nonresponsive (Don't go to Palmen Motors in Kenosha, WI fyi) no clue how to fix this and no audio settings do the trick either. I think it MAY have to do with Car Play. Anyone else think so?

·
Registered
7 Posts
PLEASE HELP...New.2022 jeep compass .......I have the same issue w/the stereo/radio about the sound.....I listen to the stereo whenever in the vehicle and its annoying......it usually works fine when i start the jeep and slowly fades to no sound over 30 minutes I've tried uninstalling phones/s rebooting etc. also getting poor gas mileage....... owned vehicle a little over a month

·
Registered
7 Posts
You have to build your gas mileage up. I have taken my jeep in to the dealership they have no idea what's going on an have to call and open a case with Mopar. You have to take it in when there is no sound for them to document it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm gonna update again. After following up with my Dealer, they told me the problem is some update and they have put a request for my device to be updated or by air dropping or by sending update file for dealers. in the past 3 days, my problem has been solved! now I'm not sure if this is a permanent state or maybe i just have been lucky in past three days. so I will update again if it was the case. If this is last solution i encourage everyone to pressure their dealers for the update to be done manually or by air drop.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts