My Jeep Compass Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
First post here, specifically so that I can PM JeepCares about the Uconnect popup. My wife purchases a 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk on July 4th, and is now getting these popups.
Hi rgarcia,

Thanks for reaching out to our team! I received your PM and will follow up with you soon.

Steph
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today, I took my 2022 Jeep Compass into my dealer ship to see if they can correct the Uconnect error problem that keeps popping up on my dash screen. This is the 2nd time for this same problem. This time they are keeping it for the day. They said that they need to call the corporate office to get a fix as to what to do. I brought this new Jeep Compass Latitude in May. Florida, is a state that has the Lemon Law, but I'm going to give my dealer a chance to see if Jeep can fix the problem. We are not the ones who are suppose to be doing the resetting of these units. The dealer ships service centers are suppose to. Jeep new of this problem back in Feb, 2022. I'll let you know what happens. Today is 9/6/22

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Durango, I don't really know what to say. This is the second day that my Jeep dealer service center has kept my Jeep.
I was told that the Chrysler corporate office told my Jeep service center to remove the radio unit and vary carefully
check the wiring and cables out. They had did everything else. This is the 2nd time in a month that this has happen.
This evening they put everything back together and test drove the car, turning the radio on and off a lot. Trying to get
the Uconnect error on the radio. I'm suppose to get it back tomorrow morning. I was told that this is a new Jeep Compass
2022 and that Chrysler corporate and Tech center are still trying to fix the problem cause the latest software updates
didn't fix it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Today, I took my 2022 Jeep Compass into my dealer ship to see if they can correct the Uconnect error problem that keeps popping up on my dash screen. This is the 2nd time for this same problem. This time they are keeping it for the day. They said that they need to call the corporate office to get a fix as to what to do. I brought this new Jeep Compass Latitude in May. Florida, is a state that has the Lemon Law, but I'm going to give my dealer a chance to see if Jeep can fix the problem. We are not the ones who are suppose to be doing the resetting of these units. The dealer ships service centers are suppose to. Jeep new of this problem back in Feb, 2022. I'll let you know what happens. Today is 9/6/22
Hi LHSmi305,

We recognize the frustration this causes and would be glad to provide additional support to you. Feel welcome to send our team a private message with your VIN and dealer information and we'd be happy to escalate your concerns for further assistance.

Steph
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Compass Limited
7 Posts
Has this problem finally been addressed. My daughter lives hundreds of miles away and called me to inform that her 2022 Compass's screen went black. While the vehicle still drives fine (thank goodness for redundant controls), she wants her screen back.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Has this problem finally been addressed. My daughter lives hundreds of miles away and called me to inform that her 2022 Compass's screen went black. While the vehicle still drives fine (thank goodness for redundant controls), she wants her screen back.
Hi Chipshot,

We're happy to take a look at your daughter's concern as well. She is more than welcome to give us a call at 877-426-5337 so we can take a further look into her vehicle.

Steph
Jeep Cares

41 - 50 of 50 Posts