My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any options for lowering the Compass? Not slammed, just another 1/2-1" lower. I've found a couple kits for Renegades, do the Compass and Renegade have the same suspension components? Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yep, you can get lowering springs for the Compass. They are the same as the Renegade. I got mine from Madness Autoworks. They advertise about a 1.4 inch drop on the Renegade, but the drop on my 4x4 Compass was closer to 2 inches. I am really happy with the result. I think my Compass sits nice, rides great, and looks awesome! Here are a couple before/after pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Looks great. It doesn't look like there's much room between the tires and bodywork, any clearance issues?

·
Registered
14 Posts
What a difference that slight drop makes in the overall looks off the Compass. Did you also go with aftermarket calipers or did you have yours painted?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yep, you can get lowering springs for the Compass. They are the same as the Renegade. I got mine from Madness Autoworks. They advertise about a 1.4 inch drop on the Renegade, but the drop on my 4x4 Compass was closer to 2 inches. I am really happy with the result. I think my Compass sits nice, rides great, and looks awesome! Here are a couple before/after pics.
Compass does look sweet . Everything still good after 1 year . Thinking of doing that to mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts