My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 weeks I am glad I got the Compass (4x4 Sport only options are a/c and tinted windows.) It may be a stripped down version but it does everything I need. IT's great in the city and handles the snow here with no problem. I traded an 05 Mustang for it and should of done it a few months ago, it would of saved me alot of headaches this winter.
Everyone seems to think that the mileage is less than advertised and I agree. Other than that it's a good little suv and for the price nobody could compare to it. I looked at Hyundai,Suzuki, and the Dodge Caliber and for the price you can't beat it. Now I ned to search the web for accessories. If anyone knows a good website for parts please let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Compass accessories

Good morning. Glad to hear you enjoy your Compass. I guess the answer to your question depends on what type parts you are looking for. Even with the car being so new, going to Google and typing in Jeep Compass Accessories brings up a plethera of sites to look at. Everything from floor mats to vehicle covers to air deflectors and more. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy and welcome aboard. I agree with you that the Compass is a great car. I have just over 3,000 miles on mine and the more I drive it, the more I like it. I'm satisfied with the mileage. As an old man (66) I think it is super comfortable and my five foot tall wife can get in and out without needing a ladder.
2007 Compass Sport/26E Pkg/Stone White.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts