My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week I called Chrysler because our dealer didn't supply all the documentation for our Compass and didn't have any when I called. I called Chrylser to order one directly and they also sent me a $50 gift certificate for Morpar accessories.

Now I need to figure out what I want to get.... :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
What type of documentation are you refering to? All i got was my contracts and my owner's manual. What other information is there?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never received a copy of the Warranty Manual, which you are suppose to get with the vehicle.

·
Registered
656 Posts
rommel543 said:
So last week I called Chrysler because our dealer didn't supply all the documentation for our Compass and didn't have any when I called. I called Chrylser to order one directly and they also sent me a $50 gift certificate for Morpar accessories.

Now I need to figure out what I want to get.... :D
You should think about ordering a set of spash guards, at least for the rear wheels . . . nice touch and functional.

The $50 is a nice touch from the customer service line . . . seems they give it on asking pretty much. . . I got one when I was trying to trace the production and delivery of my Compass, I mearly mentioned that I had heard they were giving them. . .

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anyone know how many of these $50 dealies we can get? :) I got mine and started looking at the mopar site for accessories, and now I want 2, and I am a cheap bastard, so......

:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts