My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to have a 2 inch lift on my 2011 Jeep Compass and stopped my local truck store and they gave me a quote of $600 just for the lift not including the lift kit from Rocky. This seems high in cost. Does anyone else agree? Can I do this on my own? I live between Sacramento and SF. I decided to hold off and consult the experts. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm looking to have a 2 inch lift on my 2011 Jeep Compass and stopped my local truck store and they gave me a quote of $600 just for the lift not including the lift kit from Rocky. This seems high in cost. Does anyone else agree? Can I do this on my own? I live between Sacramento and SF. I decided to hold off and consult the experts. Thanks.

I paid $1000 for the kit plus installation

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did a rough country 2' Lift on my jeep, took about half a day, not to hard of an install. hardest part was compressing the spring, ended up need 3 :/ compressors

·
Registered
124 Posts
I installed a kit myself and while it's not impossible, I had one hell of a time. I took an entire day to do the front last month, and just this weekend I finished installing the rear. I would give it a 5 out of 10; would not work on the suspension of my Compass again. Spring compressor did nothing for me. I know a few other people who had the same trouble as me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts