My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and trouble free. Hit it whilst pulling into the driveway tonight through the thick fog. Over 350 miles of driving this weekend alone.

For all those who are scared, or have bad luck with their MPs, there are some that are doing just fine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Definitely good to hear. My saga still continues, but I have hope that they'll either figure this one out or they'll buy it out and let us get another one. Statistically there has to be more on the road without issues than those that have them.

My wife and I wouldn't be as frustrated if we didn't love the car.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just over 19,000 about 9000 on the new transmission. So far so good with that. Other than it sounds horrible when it's zero or below going into manual or in and out of 4 wheel drive. Will be running though this big snow storm the next couple days. Glad I have snow tires. Looks like I am going to need them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7800mi and no major issues. Just hit the first oil change interval. Very glad I got the manual and I like the extra HP we get from this 0 deg weather.
I'd love to know how many manual transmissions Jeep has actually made / sold.

·
Registered
48 Posts
800 miles and no issues. Which is more than my last two JK's which both needed warranty repairs within a couple hundred miles, one for a defective catalytic converter and one for a power mirror failure. So I consider this my most reliable Jeep so far.

These Forum's are not best representation, there are 1000's of people out there with no issues of course who don't come here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd love to know how many manual transmissions Jeep has actually made / sold.
When my wife took it in for oil change/recall, the tech told her this was the first manual Compass he'd seen. I know there aren't too many in our area since I had to order one and none of the dealers in our area had any to even test drive at the time that I purchased. There do seem to be a good number of them on the forum though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
When my wife took it in for oil change/recall, the tech told her this was the first manual Compass he'd seen. I know there aren't too many in our area since I had to order one and none of the dealers in our area had any to even test drive at the time that I purchased. There do seem to be a good number of them on the forum though.
If the manual had been an option on the Trail Hawk, we would have ordered one, instead of snagging one on the lot we liked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts