My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yust want to say hi from the netherlands. forgive me for my english.i hope you wil understand me anyway:think:. i bought a compass 2011 a couple of months ago and i love it. its a black 2.4 limited edition. i found out about this forum because i was searching the internet for 20 inch rims on a compass.car detailing is my hobby.so my car is alays in showroom condition. i add sidebars to my compass last week. i will add some pictures of my compass later

Reactions: SPD KILS

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
so as promised a picture of my compass. the chrome parts on the doorhandels and mirrors were on the car already. i'm afraid to get them off. i think i will scratch the paintwork underneath.maybe buy new ones. the chrome parts at the headlights i add myself. the next step is buying 20" rims. for the quistions about the rims i will open another topic

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
If you got if from the local Jeep dealer. Make sure they did all the software updates for you. Each year had a number fixing bugs.

Cheers and enjoy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx thats good to know.i did buy it at the local jeep dealer. i will call them on monday..i have the feeling that they will say:but of course we did. is there a way to check that by myself? thanx for the help :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
No way for you to check. If you're posting a lot its best to create a detailed profile of the vehicle build. You can see my signature bellow and others. Power train and transmission becomes guess work other wise. Best to just go in have them create a work order and let the technician check and update as required. Then you have the documentation and nothing left to chance. CVT's always had updated from release and so did the engines. But some others may also in other components. The tech's and advisors will know what needs checking once the plug it into the computers its there for them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx JeepEntusiast.

sorry tripplec i don't know ho to make a signature like yours.

the jeep dealer told me that he did the updates. i might check it at another dealer. so more info on that later. thanx anyway

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Go to the Quick Links pull down at the top. Select Edit signature.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whoop there it is :giggle:

·
Registered