My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the idea from a Jeep renegade o saw on Instagram. So I thought I'd add it to my compass I found the lights online from oznium fairly cheap for 5.99 a light. Easy to install I attached it to the side marker lamp so it turns on when I I turn the know to first position. They do not turn off when turn indicator is used. Let me know what u guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got the idea from a Jeep renegade o saw on Instagram. So I thought I'd add it to my compass I found the lights online from oznium fairly cheap for 5.99 a light. Easy to install I attached it to the side marker lamp so it turns on when I I turn the know to first position. They do not turn off when turn indicator is used. Let me know what u guys think.
I dig it! Nicely done!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Can you do a little write up on how you did it and where you made the electrical connections? I was thinking about doing this myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts