My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, recently sat down with a local shop owner and came up with a very simple and solid solution for adding low end pop to the Compass.

We utilize the spare tire well, while still keeping the auto inflate device in place for potential roadside hazards.

This was a first run trial, and we are working on a larger design to accommodate two 10" subs as well as a 5ch amp to run the entire system.

Now, as to the sound!! Its solid. A little info about me: I have been involved in the 12volt industry, in one way or another, for nearly 3 decades. So, although this is by far no where near the most jaw dropping head pounding system I've ever heard.

But what it does do is adds a significant amount of nice low tones to the already fairly decent stock 6×9 set.

I'll post the pics as soon as I'm able, hopefully asap, depending in the mods lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Looks like good craftsmanship, that layout would never work for me personally as I have the full-size spare and even if I didn't, the floor is cargo space, not sub space, but it looks good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts