My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, can anyone recommend which set of driving lights to mount on the front bumper? Something not too expensive please! Plus, I have a friend that changed his normal lights on the Kia Sportage with a set of Xenon lights for about 250 euros. They are much brighter than the original halogen so I was thinking the same thing for the Compass. Anyone know where I can order somthing like that for the Compass?

·
Registered
362 Posts
How about the ones from the Jeep Compass Rallye edition? They look HOT!! I have no idea how much they cost, you could ask your dealer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Webmaster said:
How about the ones from the Jeep Compass Rallye edition? They look HOT!! I have no idea how much they cost, you could ask your dealer.
I was told by my dealer they would cost about $195 (or $295, I can't remember which) installed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
300 seems like a lot.... I would think that an aftermarket would be much less... For the time being, I havent seen the Rallye edition onthe streets in Europe. Will look around at the auto/parts improvement shops.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just got slim line KC lights on the front of my jeep. They look good and are bright as hell!!!! Cost me under $100 for them.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw your photo, they look really nice. Any difficulties in installing them? I read that there could be some complications making the computer management system go crazy. How long have you had them and anything specific requirements to look for? Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually when I got them, I had to get an oil change too. So the people at the jeep place(they also do a lot of aftermarket instillation) put them on as my oil was getting changed. All I know is they had to make a mounting plate for them, and they gave me a switch inside I can hit to turn on the lights. They said it was no problem putting them on and everything went smooth. Took about an hour or so.

So far I've had them for about 1000 miles and no problems at all. If you do get them, don't have them install the lights with your other lights, make it a separate switch(its easier that way and less expensive)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts